The Affiliate of the Year award is the highest honor an Affiliate Member can receive from GMAR. As a GMAR Member, you have the opportunity to nominate an Affiliate partner for the award. When thinking of the partner business you'd like to nominate, consider the following.
- Do they advocate and expand the interest of fellow Affiliates, their profession, and the real estate community at large?
- Do they demonstrate the outstanding work by our Affiliate Members to REALTORS® and the general public?
- Do they fulfill an important role and a leadership position among peers and foster a spirit of camaraderie?
Read more about the award criteria and submit your nomination by visiting gmaronline.com/aoty.
The Greater Neighbor Award recognizes REALTORS®, who have made an extraordinary impact on their community through volunteer work. The winner will be awarded at GMAR's Annual General Membership Meeting in November.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR NOMINATION:
1. Nominee must be a GMAR member in good standing.
2. Nominee should have contributed to a program that improves the livability of a local community. Those activities aren’t limited to real estate or housing issues and may include crime prevention, youth mentoring, and homelessness prevention.
3. Nominees will be judged on the level of personal contribution, the impact of personal contribution, breadth of impact, and the project’s suitability as a role model for other REALTORS®.
Read more about the award criteria and submit your nomination by visiting gmaronline.com/gmargna.