A Brief Overview of The Greater Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®
The Greater Metropolitan Association of REALTORS® (GMAR) is a member organization of the National Association of Realtors® devoted to serving real estate agents, brokers, appraisers, and affiliates in Macomb, Oakland, and Wayne County in metro-Detroit. GMAR has more than 11,000 Realtors® who subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
- Providing political advocacy, safeguarding and advancing the real estate profession, and furthering home and other real property owners' interests.
- Emphasizing ethical conduct and enforcing a Code of Ethics.
- Raising awareness and providing education on equal housing opportunities for all people to help remove the barriers that may prevent someone from experiencing the joy of owning their own home.
- Offering a full complement of continuing education opportunities designed to advance members' careers and enhance their financial success.
- Offering extensive communications to members to keep up with the real estate landscape on local, state, and national levels. Its members' success measures GMAR's success, and the Association strives daily to provide members the tools and services necessary to achieve whatever level of success they desire.
The Greater Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®' vision is to provide strong leadership, education, ethics, and a community that gives REALTORS® the opportunity for maximum potential.
Learn about GMAR's premier member benefits.
The Greater Metropolitan Association of REALTORS® follows bylaws and policies set by the board of directors.